NCDOR CommunicationContact: Thomas Beam, External Communications
October 29, 2009
No Withholding Forms To Semiweekly Taxpayers Who Pay Electronically
In an effort to streamline operations and reduce costs, the N.C. Department of Revenue will no longer print and mail withholding booklets and payment forms to semiweekly taxpayers that pay electronically. Those taxpayers would normally receive their booklets in early December.
- This means if you make withholding tax payments electronically, you will not receive forms for payments due on or after Jan. 1, 2010.
Impacted taxpayers should continue paying their taxes electronically. For more information on paying withholding taxes electronically, click here. For more information on withholding taxes, review our frequently asked questions.
Questions, Or To Get More Information
Please call the Taxpayer Assistance and Collections Center at 1-877-252-3052 if you have any questions about this issue.
This communication is accurate and up to date as of the date of publication, which is listed above the headline. It may be superseded by a change in tax laws or an updated version of the communication.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help