Our Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals
To administer the tax laws and collect the taxes due the State in an impartial, uniform and efficient manner.
We are better today than yesterday as we:
- Set and achieve standards of excellence in service, effectiveness and efficiency
- Build Collaborative relationships internally and externally to ensure the best outcomes for the citizens of North Carolina
- Earn consistent respect by being open, honest and willing to dialogue
- Make a difference every day
Values of the North Carolina
Department of Revenue
The North Carolina Department of Revenue is guided by certain fundamental values.
With constituents we are:
- Easy to do business with
- Compassionate when called for
- Firm but fair
Within NCDOR we are committed to:
- Continuous learning and improvement
NCDOR constantly moves toward the future, armed with a comprehensive, end-to-end strategic plan that integrates business and technology solutions. Through this strategic planning, we are able to align our people, processes and technology to achieve our mission, vision and values.
- Make it easy for taxpayers to comply
- Address non-compliance effectively
- Make the most of our processes
- Develop our people and organization
- Modernize our technology
on: 10/30/12 12:45:00 PM.