Web Fill-in Form Instructions
- You must complete the web fill-in forms by using your computer to enter the required information.
- Do not mix pages from web fill-in forms with pages from other types of forms such as software generated forms, preprinted forms or forms from booklets.
- Do not handwrite any information.
- Do not submit photocopies of returns. Submit original returns only.
- Do not use brackets for negative numbers on returns. Use a minus sign to show that the amount is negative (Example: -112345.00).
- Do not select "no graphics" options on your printer.
- Set Page Scaling to "none". The Auto-Rotate and Center checkbox should be unchecked.
- Do not use commas when entering amounts.