|Wait! Did you know that you might be able to electronically file your return for FREE or at a Low Cost? Click here to see if you qualify!
Traditional Web Form Instructions
- You must print, complete by hand, and file all four pages of this form.
- Do not mix pages from traditional web forms with pages from other types of forms such as software generated forms, preprinted forms or forms from booklets.
- Do not use red ink (use black or blue).
- Do not use dollar signs, commas, or other punctuation marks or symbols.
- Do not submit photocopies of returns. Submit all four pages of original returns.
- Do not use brackets for negative numbers.
- Do not select "no graphics" options on your printer.
- Set Page Scaling to "none". The Auto-Rotate and Center checkbox should be unchecked.