Traditional Web Form Instructions
- You must print, complete by hand, and file all four pages of Form D-400 and both pages of Form D-400TC.
- Do not mix pages from traditional web forms with pages from other types of forms such as software generated forms, preprinted forms or forms from booklets.
- Do not use red ink (use black or blue).
- Do not use dollar signs, commas, or other punctuation marks or symbols.
- Do not submit photocopies of returns. Submit all pages of original returns only.
- Do not use brackets for negative numbers.
- Do not select "no graphics" options on your printer.