Electronic Services for Businesses
- e-Business Center Login
If you are a first time user, please review the information on this page before you login.
The Department has offered online filing and payment services for a variety of tax types for many years. We recently added a new online file and pay service, the e-Business Center, in response to numerous taxpayer requests for additional features to make online filing and/or paying more convenient.
The e-Business Center:
- Is a secure web-based system within our website where you can file and pay taxes, store payment and business information for reuse, view history of online tax transactions and conduct other business with us. We have provided an e-Business Center Quick Start Guide (guide currently being revised) to get you started.
- Requires a North Carolina Identity Management Service (NCID) user ID and password to login so that we can provide you with your tax account and payment information while protecting the privacy of that information. Note: If you are a local government employee, there are special steps needed to register for an NCID user ID and password which are explained in our e-Business Center Quick Start Guide and NCID Registration Information (both guides currently being revised).
Please see the "e-Business Center Login" section below for a list of the services offered.
The Department offers other online services. These are listed in the "Other Electronic Services" section or can be found on our Electronic Services page, which can be accessed from the Department's homepage.
To obtain your North Carolina Identity Management Service (NCID) user ID and password as a first time user or to login as a registered user. Bookmark this page now to return to the e-Business Center after registering with NCID. (As a first time user or registered user, you will temporarily leave the NC Department of Revenue site during the initial NCID registration and when logging into the system.)
Quick Tip: Bookmark this page for future use. Do not bookmark the NCID login page.
e-Business Center Services
These file and/or pay services are supported by the e-Business Center and require secure login.
File and/or Pay:
Other File and/or Pay Electronic Services
Other Electronic Services
- Taxpayer Self-Help
- Tax Information
- 2014 Individual Income Tax Law Changes
- Income Tax Estimator
- Understanding Your Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Armed Forces
- Resolving Disputes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Property Auctions
- Reports and Statistics
- Tax Seminars
- Identity Theft