Software Tax Products
- Software Developers' Informational Site
We have consolidated the tax forms, specifications, and grid layouts on a single web page.Other resources such as the "Agreement to Comply," and the "Requirements for Approval of Tax Forms" may be accessed individually. Follow the Requirements provided when creating North Carolina substitute tax forms. North Carolina prohibits the use of the Web and Web-fill versions in software tax products. For questions concerning the reproduction of North Carolina tax forms, please contact the Forms Development and Testing Unit at (919) 754-2625.
Attention Software Developer:If your software company has plans to make system enhancements/technology upgrades, you are advised to contact the Department regarding your software vendor forms. Changes to your system may require additional sample forms to be submitted for testing to ensure your product continues to coincide with already approved software developer versions. Please contact the Forms Development & Testing Unit at (919) 754-2625 or email our contact person at email@example.com.
- Agreement to Comply
- Taxpayer Alert
- FAQ Concerning Computer-Generated Returns
- List of Approved Tax Forms of Software Developers
- Presentation: "How To Provide PDF Forms via Email"
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Taxpayer Self-Help
- Tax Information
- 2014 Individual Income Tax Law Changes
- 2015 Income Tax Estimator
- Understanding Your Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Armed Forces
- Resolving Disputes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Property Auctions
- Reports and Statistics
- Tax Seminars
- Identity Theft