New And Improved NCDOR Website
Date: October 20, 2013
Welcome to NCDOR’s redesigned website. We made the change from our old design during the weekend of Oct. 19-20. Here are a few quick facts about the change:
- The new site has more space dedicated to providing current news and information for taxpayers. We have expanded the headlines section on the front page and added headlines to the Information for Businesses and Information for Individuals pages as well.
- This change is mostly visual, with navigation through the site largely unchanged. Any links saved in Favorites should still work.
- Many of the web applications and e-services will not be converted to the new design.
- The entire website should convert with no problems. However, if you see any links that do not work or other issues with the redesigned site, please let us know.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help