Johnston County Business Owner Guilty of State Tax Charges
A Johnston County business owner pleaded guilty on June 3, 2005, to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Thomas W. McLamb of Selma pleaded guilty to five counts of failure to pay the state sales and use tax. McLamb is president of the T. W. M. Antique Mall and Gallery in Selma.
McLamb received a 45-day suspended sentence and was ordered to pay all taxes in full.
The charges against McLamb are the result of efforts by the Department’s Greenville Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help