Iredell County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
An Iredell County resident pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Jeffrey R. Peck of 169 Muellers Circle, Apt. F, Statesville, pleaded guilty on Jan. 4, 2005 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Judge Samuel Cathey issued Peck 90-day suspended sentence. Peck was placed on supervised probation for 24 months and was ordered to pay court costs and $976.19 in restitution.
The charges against Peck are the result of efforts by the Department’s
Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help