Lincoln County Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
A Lincoln County man pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Jeffrey P. O’Neal of 2549 Longneck Drive pleaded guilty on May 16, 2006, to failure to file and pay the state income tax.
Judge K. Dean Black issued O’Neal a 45-day suspended sentence and placed him on supervised probation for 36 months. O’Neal must pay $58,526.94 in restitution, court costs and attorney fees.
The charges against O’Neal are the result of efforts by the Department’s Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help