Cleveland County Woman Guilty of State Tax Charges
RALEIGH – A Cleveland County woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Troy Poole of 1317 Newton St., Shelby, pleaded guilty on May 2, 2006 to failure to pay state individual income taxes.
Judge Larry J. Wilson issued Poole a 45-day suspended sentence and placed her on supervised probation for 48 months. Poole must pay $6,979.07 in restitution and court costs.
The charges against Poole are the result of efforts by the Department’s Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help