Holly Springs Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
RALEIGH – A Holly Springs resident pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Gary John Whelan of 5416 Shoreline Court pleaded guilty on March 15, 2006 to two counts of failure to file and pay state income taxes. He received two, 45-day suspended sentences and was placed on probation for 60 months. He was ordered to file all delinquent returns within 60 days.
The charges against Whelan are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help