Burke County Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: March 28, 2007
A Burke County man pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Rex M. Connelly of 1603 Devinney Ave., Morganton pleaded guilty on March 28, 2007 to two counts of failure to file the state income tax. Judge Jack E. Klass issued Connelly a 45-day suspended sentence and placed him on supervised probation for two years.
The charges against Connelly are the result of efforts by the Department’s Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help