Cary Couple Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: May 10, 2007
RALEIGH – A Cary couple pleaded guilty Thursday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Vincenzo and Shawn K. Doria of 303 Carpenter Town Lane pleaded guilty on May 10, 2007, to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Each received a 90-day suspended sentence and was placed on supervised probation for 36 months. They must also pay $7,577.04 in restitution.
The charges against the Dorias are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help