Wake Forest Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: June 10, 2008
A Wake County resident pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Anthony W. Brown of 2204 Oak Lawn Way, Wake Forest pleaded guilty on June 10, 2008 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax. Brown received a 90-day suspended sentence and was placed on supervised probation for 36 months. Brown must also pay $23,371.09 in restitution.
The charges against Brown are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help