Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: February 8, 2008
A Wake County man pleaded guilty Thursday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Robert E. Doran of 8100 Bellingham Circle, Raleigh pleaded guilty on Feb. 7, 2008 to two counts of failure to file the state individual income tax. Doran received a 90-day suspended sentence and was placed on supervised probation for up to 60 months. He must pay $16,140.57 in restitution and pay court costs.
The charges against Doran are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help