Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: May 12, 2008
A Wake County woman pleaded guilty in District Court recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Laurie Satterfield of 122 Coatbridge Circle, Cary pleaded guilty on May 8, 2008 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax. She was placed on supervised probation for 12 months and was ordered to file and pay her 2008 taxes.
The charges against Satterfield are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help