Garner Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: January 17, 2008
RALEIGH – A Wake County resident pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
George W. Tyler of 101 Cossack Circle, Garner pleaded guilty on Jan. 16, 2008 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax. Judge Karla Cates issued Tyler a 45-day suspended sentence and placed him on 24 months unsupervised probation. He must also pay a $200 fine plus court costs.
The charges against Tyler are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help