Wake County Couple Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: June 5, 2008
A Raleigh couple pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Yvette and Donday Washington of 5013 Ripple Road, Raleigh each pleaded guilty on June 4, 2008 to one count of failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
They each received a 45-day suspended sentence and were placed on unsupervised probation for one year and were ordered to pay court costs.
The charges against the Washingtons are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help