Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: Feb. 5, 2009
A Wake County man pleaded guilty Thursday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Maximus Frederick of 8809 Bluff Pointe Court, Raleigh pleaded guilty on Thursday to failure to file and pay the state withholding tax.
Frederick received a 45-day suspended sentence and was placed on 12 month of supervised probation.The charges against Frederick are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Repair, Maintenance & Installation Sales Tax
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help