Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: June 26, 2009
Raleigh - A Wake county resident pleaded guilty on June 4, in Wake County District Court to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Taff Zickefoose of 2831 Sterling Park Dr., Raleigh was ordered to pay a $100 fine and court costs.
The charges against Zickefoose are the result of efforts by the N.C. Department of Revenue collections office in Raleigh.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help