Onslow County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges; Receives Active Sentence
RALEIGH – An Onslow County man pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Robert Batts Jr., 38, of P.O. Box 93, Holly Ridge, pleaded guilty on Oct. 20, 2003 to four counts of failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Judge Leonard Thagard issued Batts a six-month active sentence.
The charges against Batts are the result of efforts by the Department of Revenue Jacksonville Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help