Onslow County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
RALEIGH – An Onslow County man pleaded guilty today to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
William G. Best, 60, of 200 Cukela St., Midway Park, pleaded guilty on Oct. 29, 2003 to three counts of failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Judge W. P. Henderson issued Best a three-month suspended sentence and placed him on probation for two years.
The charges against Best are the result of efforts by the Department of Revenue Jacksonville Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help