Wake County Business Owner Guilty of State Tax Charges
RALEIGH – A Wake County business owner pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Kibork Kim pleaded guilty on Nov. 9, 2005 to one count of failure to file and pay the state sales and use tax. Kim is president of Lotte Foods Inc., which operates Lotte Oriental Food Market in Raleigh.
Judge Kristin Ruth issued Kim a 30-day suspended sentence and placed him on 12 months unsupervised probation.
The charges against Kim are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help