Lincoln County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: August 16, 2007
A Lincoln County man pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Randy L. Tate of 1698 Dawnview Lane, Lincolnton pleaded guilty on Aug. 13, 2007 to failure to pay the state withholding tax.
Judge Anna Foster issued Tate a 45 day suspended sentence and placed him on supervised probation for 36 months. He must also pay $400 per month for 36 months in restitution.
The charges against Tate are the result of efforts by the Department’s Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help