Wake County Man Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: July 12, 2007
RALEIGH – A Wake County man pleaded guilty Thursday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Patrick S. Ward of 225 Newton Road, Raleigh pleaded guilty on July 12, 2007 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax. He was ordered to serve 12 months of unsupervised probation and pay $150 in fines and court costs.
The charges against Ward are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help