Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: July 12, 2007
RALEIGH – A Wake County resident pleaded guilty Thursday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Don B. Williams of 932 Cross Link Road, Raleigh pleaded guilty on July 12, 2007 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax. Williams was ordered to serve on unsupervised probation for 12 months. He must also pay court costs and a $150 fine.
The charges against Williams are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help