Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: September 13, 2007
RALEIGH – A Wake County man pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
William H. Wilson Jr. of 7105 Catamount Court South, Raleigh pleaded guilty on Sept. 13, 2007 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
He received a 45-day suspended sentence and was placed on supervised probation for 18 months.
The charges against Wilson are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help