Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: October 22, 2008
RALEIGH -- A Wake County man pleaded guilty in District Court recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Charles Fowowe of 1015 Edenburghs Keep Drive, Knightdale pleaded guilty on Oct. 14, 2008 to failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Fowowe received a 45-day suspended sentence and was placed on two years probation. He was ordered to pay $4,809.95 in restitution.
The charges against Fowowe are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help