Cleveland County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: October 6, 2008
A Shelby man pleaded guilty Monday to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Terry L. Holida of 1626 Rehobeth Church Road, Shelby pleaded guilty on Oct. 6, 2008 to two counts of failure to pay the state individual income tax.
Judge M. A. Shuford issued Holida a 90-day suspended sentence and placed him on 48 months probation. Holida must also pay $10,673 in restitution and court costs.
The charges against Holida are the result of efforts by the Department’s Hickory Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help