Wake County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: October 22, 2008
RALEIGH -- A Wake County woman pleaded guilty recently to charges filed by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
Janine P. Leary of 5705-203 Turtle Cove Court, Raleigh pleaded guilty on Oct. 8, 2008 to two counts of failure to file and pay the state individual income tax.
Judge Shelly Devouges placed Leary on supervised probation for 60 days. Leary must also pay $7,980.81 in restitution and court costs.The charges against Leary are the result of efforts by the Department’s Raleigh Collections Office.
P.O. Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0001
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help