Wayne County Business Owner Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: August 7, 2009
Raleigh - A Wayne county resident pleaded guilty on June 2 in Wayne County District Court to failure to pay the state sales and use tax.
Glenn M. Brock of 307 South Drive, Goldsboro, the owner of Brock’s Ceramic Tile, was sentenced to 45 days. The jail time was suspended to 60 months supervised probation. He was ordered to pay court costs, a $50 fine and restitution of $17,512.23 within 60 months.
The charges against Brock are the result of efforts by the N.C. Department of Revenue collections office in Greenville.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help