Alexander County Resident Guilty of State Tax Charges
Date: August 7, 2009
Raleigh - An Alexander county resident pleaded guilty on July 20 in Alexander County District Court to failure to pay the state individual income tax.
Cristian Bulza of 349 Lake Forest Drive, Taylorsville, was sentenced to 45 days. The jail time was suspended to 36 months supervised probation. He was ordered to pay restitution of $16,826.31, pay court costs, and a $50 fine. The probation can be moved to unsupervised when all restitution is paid.
The charges against Bulza are the result of efforts by the N.C. Department of Revenue collections office in Hickory.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help