Municipality Shape Files
These shape files were retrieved from the United States Census Bureau. These files are part of the Boundary and Annesation Survey (BAS) conducted each year. To our knowledge they are the most updated files, showing municipality boundaries.
The following link has two layers, the county and municipality.
To visit the US Census Bureau’s website and see all the maps they have available, please click here.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help