Physical Addresses within City Limits Database
The database below requires MS Access or MS Access Runtime. MS Access Runtime is a free demo version of MS Access that you can download from Microsoft. The data within this program can be pulled by either county or a particular municipality.
Disclaimer: NC Department of Revenue does not claim that this data is 100% Accurate.
Explanation of the columns in the database
- ID - used internally (no importance here, other than an ID for each address range)
- Municipality - The municipality that the address range is located within. If the address range is not in a municipality, then you will see the word Null
- Street Direction - There are two columns, not sure why, but they do the same thing.
- Parity- Tells if the address is Even or Odd. Sometimes the Even side of a street will be in one jurisdiction and the Odd will be in a different.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Repair, Maintenance & Installation Sales Tax
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help